Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here Am I, Send Me

His faithfulness is overwhelming. God is so amazing.
After so much prayer, I cannot believe I have been given the opportunity to serve the Lord and to tell others about Him in Ghana this summer. I will be staying with a host family and teaching English (among other things) in one of the orphanages. I can't even imagine what God is going to do. I am so ready for the awesome experience that will be next summer.
I am in prayer constantly that God will use me and give me situations daily to share His word, and to make His name known. I can't even express the excitement and anticipation that I have. My heart breaks for these little babes, and I can't wait to love on them and let them know how beautiful and special they really are. I can't imagine the things they have experienced that have brought them to where they are, and as much of a teacher as I may be, I can't wait to be their student.

I am attaching a link to the teaching in Ghana video (I've watched it like 10 times JUST today!!)


As well as a link to an AMAZING video that I watched at a girls retreat several years ago. I downloaded the new Facebook Beta just so I could find it :)




"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."- Acts 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment