Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snow Day Projects!

A year and a half ago, I bought this WONDERFUL old dresser at a garage sale to become a buffet table in the dining room of my old house. Since downsizing, it has become a fabulous dresser for my room. Because it's about five million years old, it was impossible to find handles that fit. To my extreme excitement, I stumbled upon (literally) this website this afternoon..


and I finally finished my dresser with some fabric I had laying around.



The mirror is an old farmhouse window my grandma had in her garage, and I sprayed mirror paint onto the back. I LOVE the finished product.
 Kitten seems to like it too :)


TA DA! Hope your snow day has been equally productive.



I also finished 5lbs of beef jerky for my dad for Christmas! It is absolutely the best ever. If you want to try it out, here's the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment