Sunday, June 16, 2013

Craftastic

Ya'll, I love summer. I seriously have so much time to do all of those cool crafts that I've been wanting to do for the past year. 
Liikeeee.......
refinish a chair! I definitely should have taken a "before" picture, because this little guy was rough. Imagine a Christmas green that was super chipped. This took 5,000 hours to finish, but it is one sexxayy little corner chair!
 I made some coasters! The tiles are only 9 cents at Menards. Talk about the world's cheapest craft if  you already have modpodge and scrapbook paper! Coaster Nazi officially has the goods. 
 Took my littles to the zoo last week! What an adventure! Also, outings with children make you feel like a pack mule. Seriously, we should have rented a wagon for all the gear it takes to take children into the world. 
I lost the cap to my favorite water bottle. If you own a favorite water bottle, you know that this. is. tragic. Luckily, I bought two of them originally, so not all is lost. 

Have a blessed week! The Lord has really been revealing himself to me in such wonderful, small ways lately. I'm so grateful for His grace and endless patience .


No comments:

Post a Comment