Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summa Lovin


Hiya, beauts! I hope all is well and that summer is kicking in full swing for you!! Here's an update on my life thus far...

I've been reading my little heart out. This gem has been calling out my name for yeearrrs!!

I turned my bff's living room into a studio..it's kind of a funny, long story? No worries, I'll have a bedroom like a normal human soon and very soon!


Eeeekk... speaking of not having a room, I'm livin in  BOXES. Yikes guys, what a struggle. In a strange way, it's teaching me to live with less (If I haven't used it since I boxed it, do I REAALLLYY need it??)


Coffeeeee. Lots of coffee. A. coffee is fantastic. B. I have the best job in the world! I'm one proud nanny for the two best kids in the whole wide world! It's a baller job, but coffee is a must at 8!

Don't worry, Love Fern is really taking to the new home. It's probably something about the air quality.

Can't wait to share more! Terribly sorry about the awful photo quality. I set my camera on auto and edited them for 2.3 seconds. More fun things to happen soon in my life? God is so good, I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Nice wine glass in the bedroom shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look, it's not mine...I was holding it for a friend...

      Delete