Thursday, August 25, 2011

School, School, School

School is so time consuming. I have so much homework. I have no idea how I am going to find time to do everything. As my week continues on, I find myself quite frequently complaining about how much I have to do, and wondering how on Earth I am going to get everything done.

A short while ago, I completed an essay for my introduction to the education department, explaining why I want to be a teacher. While completing it, I thought about all of the reasons I want to become an educator, how much I love helping people, and how important it is to ignite a love for learning in future generations. After finishing it, I felt so embarrassed for the amount of complaining I have been doing, especially considering how lucky I am to even have the chance to attend a University.

God has been so faithful in covering all of my needs, and surrounding me with beautiful believers to inspire and encourage me whenever I feel discouraged. Knowing that God has covered all of my financial needs is so amazing, and I can't imagine ever deserving all that he has given me. I am so excited for what God has in store for this school year, and I intend on not taking anything for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment